Monday, September 21, 2015

Barn Dog Extraodinaire


So this past Sunday, I got to work a shift to cover for someone who had a conflict and I decided to take MudLynn with me. And let me tell you, she was fabulous.


She did her thing and went off to sniff the whole place, but she didn't run away or anything. She came when I whistled and called her name. As I turned out horses, she would follow me out to the pasture. She likes being with her mom. MudLynn was great around the horses, too! She would sniff when I opened a door to put a horse out but backed away because they would breathe on her. Although she did go in some of the runs that had horses, but she didn't bug them and they were completely unfazed by her presence. 


As I cleaned stalls and runs, she would either lay in the grass or in one of the runs. She is such a great barn dog. She did get muddy and dirty but I cleaned her up. MudLynn ended up sleeping the rest of the day away on her bed. It was a very busy day. In the end, I love that my trainer lets me take her to work with me.

It's nice to have a furry pup to keep you company as you work.

1 comment:

  1. My Beagle loves the barn! I take him to my sister's little farm and there's not an inch he doesn't sniff and explore. He also likes "snacks" out of the stalls - which is one of many reasons I don't let him give me kisses!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...