Friday, September 25, 2015

Life Last Week 2015-4


Bests:
1. School started! Yay! No more boredom.

2. I had multiple FaceTime dates with my Nina! Almost every morning before school. She makes the day start off on a good note.

3. I love my professors for my three classes! They are all fabulous and humorous.

4. I got to go do manual labor at the barn and ride Molly the Super Pony! She is a blast to jump!

5. Sam Smith released his song "Writing's On the Wall", which is the Bond theme song for Spectre. It is absolutely fantastic and addicting. I've been listening to it all Friday morning and afternoon. It's a love song, which makes it different but unique.

Worsts:
1. I have a lot of reading homework to get through... Sad face, but I have to work really hard from this year on forward.

2. Canvas was down when I got home on Friday. Time to read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...