Sunday, October 4, 2015

Apartment Wishlist


I've been sitting in my living room looking around at how I would like to eventually renovate my items. I'm doing this by room.
For my living room, I'd like to invest in this BestÃ¥ tv unit. It will provide myself with a hole for the cords to gone down, as well as extra movie storage. Also, I'd like to get the Regissör coffee table because I am currently using a bench as a coffee table. This coffee table has compartments where I can store my magazines and is wider for card games. Along with that, I'd like to eventually invest in a larger couch. Having one couch and a recliner does allow a lot of seating for more than 3 people. The Kivik loveseat with chaise increases places for people to sit for when I have a movie night. The two pillows are simply decor items. The blanket is one that I love. Soft fluffy blankets are a must in an apartment.  Lastly, the Valje cube unit will provide me with the space to place MudLynn's bin of leashes and coats in.
For my bedroom, I highly need to invest in a larger desk and desk chair. I like white for my bedroom because it makes it brighter and appear larger. The Micke desk gives me space for my computer and printer as well as extra storage for paper and such. As for my desk chair, I would prefer for something with more cushion. The Skruvsta Swivel Chair gives me comfort as well as it being chic. It's very office fashion chic.
That's all I have on my wishlist, stay tuned for future before-after posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...