Monday, August 28, 2017

The Week Ahead

Outside my window... It's sunny, but I really want fall right now.

I am thinking... That school for me starts about a month from now.

I am thankful for... Everything and everyone around me.

From the kitchen... I ate a sausage.

I am hearing... My computer keys clicking as I type.

I am watching... Trolls.

Always one of my favorite things... To spend time with friends.

I am reading... Nothing.

I am making... Nothing.

I am writing... This blog post.

All the plans I have for this week... I have a YMCA training this morning cause I missed it last week cause I was in Virginia. I will be working every day at the YMCA until Western starts. I will be working at St. Paul's doing lunch duty starting tomorrow. I need to get my finger prints done on Tuesday and then take my ID and SSC into St. Paul's for Dawn to scan for my W4. I have so much to do right now, it's crazy.

MudLynn Update... MudLynn is doing very well, she is laying next to me on the floor. I've been taking her on long walks every morning and evening and then on Padden hikes on the weekends, and she loves it.

College Update... I'm going to focus on graduating this fall, working at the YMCA and at St. Paul's. Then I will work on finding a job in the Bellingham School District or at the YMCA.

Riding Update...  I haven't ridden for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...