Sunday, September 10, 2017

Good News!!


I don't know if I posted this previously in a post, but MudLynn went to the vet a week ago and we found out that she had an ulcer in her eye, which was the cause of the excessive tears from one eye. So we got eye drops for that eye and adminstered them for a week. Today, we came in for a check up to see if it was gone or not. So the vet did the eye stain to confirm that it was completely gone and IT WAS!

I can't express how much I love having Banfield as our vet. They are so nice and welcoming whenever we come in for an appointment or to pick up medications. They really care about your dog/pets and establishing a relationship with you as their customer. They really try to bond with your pet when you come in for a check-up. They also have wellness plans to make paying for visits more affordable. So if you don't currently have a vet, check out Banfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...