Saturday, September 21, 2013

Applying for a job! Woo!

Right now, I am working on a cover letter and a resume to take to this pet store/doggie day care near my house so that I can apply for a job since they are hiring. I like need a job for:
 A. Pay for my equipment
B. Save for a horse
C. Save for a truck and trailer

I have lots to save up for but I am determined to get this job because it works around dogs and is something I like to do. I mean, I'll get dirty by cleaning a stall so I ca totally get dirty by cleaning up after a few dogs. I am including all my dog experience, like who the dog was and what breed it was. I am making sure my resume is in tip top shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...