Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shopping!

Hey guys! So after my mom and I checked out the show at Roseoldian Farm, we went to Sterling Meadows Tack Shop! And guess what? Yes, I splurged on two things. I got an Ariat winter riding jacket and a new show coat for when I show! I am so happy because I found my show coat for under $200! I budgeted very well. And the winter jacket is perfect because I got it in a large because I could wear my Newmarket under it if it got really cold. And actually the farmers almanac said it is going to be a harsh winter so it was a smart idea. So yeah that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...