Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brenderup Trailers!

Has anyone heard of Brenderup trailers? Sadly, they have recently been discontinued in the United States but people who still have them often have them up for sale. I love them because they are light weight for small SUV's and trucks to tow.  To me, I see them as very chic trailers. I feel as if they are small but they take up the right amount of space and not a valley's worth of space like most trailers. I know a lady that has one and she loves hers! Hers fits horses up 18 hands since she had two warmbloods in her barn. I'm hoping to find one for myself when I have a horse. I do wish they were still available at local trailer dealerships. I have seen a few at Equine Affaire but I believe that was before they were discontinued. It's sad :(

Photo Credit to HorseTrailerWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...