Saturday, September 14, 2013

Horse Show Mom's/Dad's

I think horse show parents should get a reward because they are the most supportive when their children are showing. They are there right behind them getting them their gloves, number, or rag. I saw one girl at a show and she was very demanding and whiny about how her hands were killing her and how her horse wasn't doing what she wanted. I mean, come on, you should be lucky you have parents who bought you a horse and bring you to shows and pay for everything. Show some gratitude to your parents when you're at a show. They take so much time out of their day to drive us show kids to the show, to the lessons, to the clinics and to the horse expositions. They pay for nearly everything so that we can reach our goals. Next time you are at a show, give your mom, dad, or both a great big hug and say "Thank you for everything" because without them, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...