Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daily Dose of Me and First College Class

Daily Dosage!

I actually got up before 10 am today! Woohoo me! That's like a gold medal for me in my award mind. I can actually eat breakfast for once, which is what I need to start doing because lately I've been feeling like blah. I slept pretty good last night too! Another gold medal for me! 

I have been so addicted to this show I found on Netflix. The Adventures of Merlin. It's such a good show because it keeps you on your toes. You just have to know what happens in the next episode. I'm on season 3 I believe. That's how addicted I am to it. 

My first college class is tonight... NAIL BITTING! I'm so nervous but excited. It's an American History class so that's pretty good. I like history, kind of inherited that love for history from my mum. I've already read the first chapter of my history book and made notecards for the keywords. I am so determined to get an A in the class. That's my goal for the year!

No lesson today! Only on Mondays though I wish I could ride today cause I just love to be around. It's like my natural environment. I just sometimes prefer to be around horses than people. Horses don't cause drama like some people do.

So yeah.. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...