Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Danes

I think Great Danes make an equestrian estate look very regal. I know after college that I'll have at least 2 or 3 Danes, but rescued danes. There are so many interesting Great Dane rescues out there! I found one call "Dames for Danes" and I loved the name! It's so catchy! There's also MAGDRL (Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League). I knew three-four danes from there. I believe rescuing dogs is better than buying a puppy from a breeder. You're giving a homeless dog a true home where he will be loved and cared for.

Have you rescued a dog? If so, tell me about it in the comment section down below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...