Monday, September 16, 2013

Favorite Breed?

Credits to Google

My favorite breed is most definitely the Friesian. I did my senior project on them. They are a majestic breed that is always admired. It is definitely a breed I will have in my barn one day after college as a dressage horse. I mean, who wouldn't want a gorgeous black horse to ride on the beach? I would kill to have one! They look so beautiful and baroque. Has anyone heard of Behind the Mask? It is a fantastic group of friesian owners who are part of a drill team! They have amazing costumes! Absolutely stunning! They are often at Equine Affaire! Go to YouTube and look up "behind the mask" to see some of their performances! You will find them so captivating and marvelous. 

Tell me what your favorite breed is and why, I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...