Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Favorite Film!

Anyone have a favorite film? I do! It's International Velvet, how Sarah Brown who is Velvet Brown's niece possessed the determination that helps her rise to the Olympics! She came to England as an orphan since her parents died in a car crash; she was completely unhappy. Until she met Arizona Pie as a foal when he was born; she was determined to buy him. She helped write a book, did little jobs and worked hard on her school work. She then went to see if she could buy him, but the owner said he was sold. She was heartbroken, but little did she know that he was waiting for her back at home since her Aunt Velvet bought him for her secretly. She then went to America to show at a competition and then she went on to ride in the Olympics! She pushed boys away from her so she could not be distracted from her goals so that she could succeed in her goals. And in the end, it is sort of a love story close to the ending. I absolutely love it. It's the kind of movie I just love to watch over and over again. I do recommend that you should watch it because you will fall in love with it and want to be like her. If you know that I love it, then you will personally love it!! Bye guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...