Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm Willing...

I am willing to sacrifice anything in order to have a horse of my own. Things like Christmas presents, birthday presents and such. Because really, I'd give up anything. I don't need any presents because I am thankful enough for the things I have; I don't need any more material things in order for me to be happy. A horse gives me lifelong companionship and is my partner when competing in classes. It's like a sibling who's there for me. I've ridden for 10 years and I believe I am ready for a horse. I have nearly everything in my various tack trunks I have in my room and in the garage. Haha! I am serious about this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...