Saturday, September 14, 2013

Got to find my Zocks...

I made a complete mistake by wearing skinny jeans with my new tall boots today. It's not that I was wearing jeans, it's because I wasn't wearing a pair of Zocks over them. I have learned my lesson because I took me forever to take off one of my boots! I needed Mom to pull it off! Crazy!! Anyways, I highly recommend that you (my readers) must buy Zocks when you buy tall boots because it makes it so much easier to pull boots on and off. They come in lots of colors and prints so you can feel snazzy with a pair of Zebra zocks over your breeches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...