Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's in my Grooming Caddy!


So this is what's in my grooming caddy! So I shall start left to right! In the top row is a brush that I use for scraping off dust and dirt from my boots after a ride, next is my hard bristle body brush and my soft bristle body brush. Following, is my navy blue tail brush, my 4 Eqyss samples from Equine Affaire and my six soft face brushes (crazy I know).  Then I have my large pink curry comb and my orange flower curry comb. The only thing I don't like about the flower is that my hand gets really dusty after brushing. Following is my shedding blade which is amazing during the spring and my sweat scraper.

In the bottom row are my five, yes I said it, five hoof picks. I got one at my 4-H horse banquet because my group makes all the horse kids goodie bags. Then there's my washing mitt which is awesome for bathing. Then there are my three combs and my pulling comb which is silver. Along with my ivory colored braiding clip, a tooth brush for getting dirt out of tiny spaces in tack and my latch hook for braiding. Last but not least, there's my braiding thread and my braiding bands.

I don't have any large products like show sheen, detangler or fly spray because I sold them before I recently moved down south because I didn't have room for them in the car.

Crazy how much I have right? Definitely know I won't need anything in the grooming department for when I get a horse of my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...