Saturday, September 14, 2013

VBHSA Show! And Kitchie!

So today I checked out the show that was at the barn I will be riding at again. It wasn't anything different from what I am used to, it kind of reminded me of 4-H shows and IEA shows from Rhode Island, but it was great to see what I'll be getting into next year! I even got to see Kitchie my instructor! So we set up a date for my lessons since I don't start college till October, my lesson is on Tuesday! Good thing I broke in my tall boots a bit more today! Or else I'd be in pain on Tuesday! Kitchie was able to give me my late Christmas present from last year so I must write her a thank you card. I believe I have some extra horse cards I can use. I can't wait to start riding again on Tuesday! Yay lessons! I hope I can ride Hootie!
Mom took this! I feel so happy in my boots and at a barn!
My late Christmas present from Kitchie! Isn't it pretty!
Photo credits: Myself and my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...