Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oh My Gosh!!

I have exciting news! My parents bought us tickets to the Washington International Horse Show in October! You have no idea how excited I am! I mean, it's been a dream for me to go and watch the shows! Mom said it's like Equine Affaire because there will be lots of vendors there! I have firmly decided I will only have $100 spending money and not a penny more. Better to save and not spend on so much stuff that will end up in a Good Will bag. I am so excited because Dubarry Ireland will be there! I absolutely love Dubarry Ireland! Their boots are amazing! It's always funny when you see one of their salesmen standing in a bucket of water to show how waterproof the boots to shoppers. I can't wait for October!!! :)
The tickets! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...