Monday, September 30, 2013

My Riding "Uniform"

Everyone has that preference of clothing that they wear to their riding lesson. With me, it's my ESE polo, breeches and tall boots. I feel a lot more professional if I wear a polo. I don't like wearing tank tops when I am riding anymore. Like, you don't know if there's some guy at the barn who is taking pictures of you riding your horse while wearing a tank top. It is a bit inappropriate because your top can come down and flash someone a bit; we don't want that now do we? I now stick with tee shirts and polos for when I am riding. I don't wear colored breeches at all anymore, they're too child like for me. I stick with my usual khaki/beige breeches in the summer/spring/fall and black fleece and beige fleece in the winter. And then always my lovely Ariat boots. I love them so much, they're so comfortable. I think they are nearly broken in because they don't hurt as much as they used to. Oh and always wearing my helmet, I don't know who is made by but I will find out later and blog about it after my lesson! 

My usual riding habit

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...