Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Balancing Riding with College?

The title sounds like it is hard to do but really, it's not. I don't remember this one riders name but I found out that she was a Harvard student and she was competing in the Washington International Horse Show. This rider must have a good college work ethic to be able to go and show at a horse show. If she can do it, I can too. If she can do it, we can do it, too. Don't think you can't do it if you haven't tried. 

Dedicate an hour or two to just reading one textbook for a class. Do that everyday. I am going to start to this so that I can soak up more of my textbooks. All the way to and fro the Washington International Horses Show, I was reading my History book and I got through three chapters. I have a test tomorrow, and when I got home from the show, I looked over the power points my teacher had posted on our blackboard along with some reading for College Success Skills. Yesterday, I did more history review and I reviewed for my quiz that is today for my Survey of the 20th Century. Today, I read through three chapters in my psychology book and found a journal article that I needed for class. My work ethic is improving, but I want it to get better and better. I want to be an A+ student.

How do you guys handle college/high school and riding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...