Saturday, October 5, 2013

Christmas Photo Shoot with Hercules!

Every Christmas, my family and I do a Christmas card photo collage to send to all of our friends and relatives. This year, I was talking to my mom because we have this beautiful Christmasy halter and lead rope that we bought at Equine Affair! So I asked her if we could add Hercules to the Christmas card because I will most likely be leasing him next year. Plus, he is such a sweet boy and his grey/white coat would look so beautiful in the halter and lead rope. I am so glad we bought it when we were at Equine Affair! I'll keep you guys posted on this, this just sparked today because she posted on my Facebook wall a photographer if I did want to do it and frankly I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...