Monday, October 7, 2013

Todays lesson!

So todays lesson was a long lesson than the normal half an hour, it was a full hour today. My instructor had a "brain lapse" which is what she said but I didn't mind. It gave me more time to work with Hercules. He was such a good boy today. He had two carrots; one before and one after. He gets really pushy when he sees a carrot in my hand but we are working on him to not be pushy. But when the lesson started, he became an amazing flat horse. He was arching his neck and stretching it, he was looking sharp. I can't wait for next year hen we show! We will knock the socks of many! Our jumping has improved also. We are actually starting to pick our feet up now. And we also jumped at least 2' and a few inches. So it's new to me but totally natural for him. But it was a lot of fun jumping higher than what I am used to. We jumped the 2' fence at least 3 or 4 times. And then we did the full course. Then when we finished, I swear; he was dripping dirt sweat. Like it was black in some places, so I ended the day by watering him down so he was whitish again, haha. I need to get the white shampoo so I can give him a bath. Then he was all nice and clean. When we got to his stall, he was so happy to get his dinner. My thighs hurt so much you guys from doing two point for about two laps around the area. I can assure you, my legs are much stronger than they used to be.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...