Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Horse Show Goers!

Are there any other Hunter Jumpers out there? If so, Hiya! I am going to be showing next year in the VBHSA shows in the equitation and in the jumping. I think it's hunter jumper, but if not it's just jumping. I love jumping, it's so much fun to be flying over cross rails and brick walls with your horse. Except when they refuse and you go flying ahah, not always that fun. But I don't mind if I fall, as long as I don't break anything. I have fallen off and few times, but I just get back into the saddle. How many times have you fallen off? I am a horse show girl. I've done IEA Riding Team and 4-H shows! They are so much fun and are great for the mind because you can watch others and evaluate them and try to fix your riding if they are an upper level rider. Yeah, that's about it.

What shows do you do?
What discipline is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...