Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Show or No Show?

So for this topic, I have been thinking long and hard about. I decided that I won't be showing this fall, but I will show in the spring. This way, I don't need to worry about how much money I'll need all the time since college is just starting and I am getting my book stipend. Also, once I get more money from my college books, babysitting and/or pet sitting, I may invest in a Bates saddle as well as a bridle and martingale if I decide to lease Hercules. Also, by not showing this fall, I can get more familiar with his gates and such and become more balanced. It's better to become more prepared rather than to rush into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...