Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm so sorry!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a few days. My aunt from California was here visiting and then we went to Monticello and the Natural Bridge and also visited my aunt's daughter's family for a night and then we drove home. So as you can see, I had zero time to blog! But I did have a great weekend. Other than going to the ER thinking my eye was hurt when it was really just irritated from my contacts. At Monticello, I actually got to see what the barns looked like! And I can say, it was dark because they had no light; but they may have had a lamp in the barn for some light. But the inside of Monticello, was gorgeous! The way the dining room was laid out was so pretty! It was like in a room off set the real section of the dining room. It looked like a conservatory but an eating conservatory. It was amazing to see Thomas Jeffersons home. Well, I have to go work on some homework! I'll post tomorrow loves!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...