Thursday, October 24, 2013

Classical Dressage vs. Competitive Dressage....

I am so happy right now! I get to write a paper on dressage. Its for my Survey of the 20th Century class! I have to discuss how dressage has evolved to this day! It's quite easy for me because I read a lot of stuff on Dressage and I saw the Famous Lipizzaner Stallions perform where they talked about each of the "Airs Above the Ground" and how they were used during the wars to help a rider get away when in a dangerous situation. My two page easy is going pretty well. Just working on the rough draft while reading my Developmental Psychology book... Oi, the reading I get from my teacher is crazy! Plus the class is a two day 8 week class. I got step up my game like seriously.

How do you guys stay focused on college work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...