Thursday, October 24, 2013

Show Me Love


I just watched The Wanted's new music video for one of their new songs and I gotta say... It is bloody amazing! I had goose bumps all over me because of how amazing the song is. It is so moving and beautiful. Like I can't even describe it. Have you ever gotten that feeling inside which you want to describe but cannot put it in words? I am having that feeling right now. I mean, the boys are so talented and amazing. I so want to go to their next concert and see them perform live. It would be life changing for me. I mean, I have been to other concerts but they were mainly Sarah Brightman, a Katy Perry one, and a Taylor Swift concert. I have never seen a boy band perform and I would love to see them perform. 

I promise you, you will be blown away.


Who have you seen in concert? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...