Friday, October 25, 2013

Somewhat Reflective.... Somewhat Random Ramblings... FRIDAY

I feel like this will be more of a whiny post since I had a bad mood last night. Fact; never take a night class that ends at 9:45pm when you have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Plus, don't take an 8 week class if you cannot handle it. I am somehow handling my classes. Like I am getting the hang of my history class, I just need to get cracking on my book for my book review. I'm still on the first chapter. Also, I think I shall knock out a daily schedule for myself on Excel to help organize my time. That is kind of my big problem here.

I have also developed the want for Starbucks coffee since I have been in college. I sorta chose the one closest to chocolate so I have been drinking the White Chocolate Mocha. It is so good, I am actually drinking one right now. I want Starbucks to come out with a k cup version of White Chocolate Mocha for the Keurig. I would be so happy because then I could take a mug of coffee with my to my night classes.

My Friday afternoons at the library
*hint hint* to the people of Starbucks! :D

What's your usual Starbucks order?

I am also starting to become a bit more independent. Example; usually I am always with my mom (we have a strong mother-daughter bond when I am not in a mood), but now that I am in college, I am starting to adventure more. Adventure Time! Haha, no. But I am starting to come out of my shell a lot more, I don't necessarily have friends on campus right now but I do talk to a few people out of my classes. Which is quite nice since I am not a quiet little turtle in its shell. It is very helpful to come out of your shell. So I am advising you to try it sometime when you feel shy around a group of others.

How do you overcome the shy bug?

Is there anyone out there that is also in love with Peacock feathers? I am really going off on different topics haha! No but I am so in love with Peacock feathers! The colors in each feather are so vibrant and are very arabian. It would be so cool to own a Peacock. I know the Queen of England owns the Swans but is there a queen that owns Peacocks?
So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...