Friday, October 25, 2013

Might have some ideas for posts during Winter Break..

While I was in the car coming home from class today, I got to thinking about doing a post or two on how to survive college during the first semester. And since, I am doing thus, I am going to do a post or two over winter break on how to survive college during your first semester. Trust me, I have learned a lot of pointers over the two weeks I've been in class so far. It's a lot of hard work, but enough of that. I don't want to say anything until winter break.

Also, during the winter, I may be having a Christmas photo session with an equine photographer done with Hercules. And then also doing one with my mom (photographer) and my dog, MudLynn, so you'll be getting pictures around Christmas. :)

I really want to know what kinds of other posts you want to see. I want to answer any questions, try things you recommend, read books you recommend. I would love to know about the things you want to share with me that I can also share on my blog. If there's anything horse, beauty or fashion related that you want to see, let me know! I will put them into action for you!

Please, pleaseeeee comment down below. I would love to hear your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...