Friday, October 25, 2013

Just Move!

AHH! Little Mix's new music video for their newest single just came out! It's amazing! It's filled with jamming music! Perfect song for a party and such! I love them all, I like Jessy and Perrie. I like Jessy because she's not afraid of expressing herself, like she is perfectly happy with her body and that she doesn't change her image due to entertainments criticizing eye. She is a true role model. And I like Perrie because she is beautiful and has an amazing voice like Christina Aguilera. She is like a miniature version of her! It's adorable! I'm actually thinking of getting my nose pierced... She wears a nose ring so perfectly, like it's flawless. She is my singing inspiration. 

Go watch the video! Go Mixers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...