Friday, October 11, 2013

November Clinic!

Due to the inclement weather here, the Cooler Show has been pushed to the end of October, which also means that clinic I want to and will attend in the beginning of November.  Happy Dance!!! If the show was pushed and the clinic was still going for the normal date, I would have missed it due to the Washington International Horse Show. I am so happy it has been pushed because now I can attend it with Hercules. I am so excited! This is I believe my second or third clinic. I attended one at my old barn on horsemanship and one for braiding and clipping for shows. So I am very excited to ride in this clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...