Friday, October 11, 2013

I have a really good question...

My question is "how do you get sponsors for your blog or your horse back riding?" I see saddle pads with Boston University on them with ARIAT's name underneath. Are they a sponsor for the school's team? I don't know. I see bloggers who have their email listed for business inquiries. I see this one girl who blogs and she is sponsored or something by a company that makes clothes for equestrians and she does photo shoots and videos on YouTube. How does she do it? 

Should I start a YouTube account when I post videos? Thing is, what would I post? I have no idea what I would record or have someone record for me in order to put in on YouTube.

I am already trying to advertise my blog. I put it in my Twitter website link module and in my Instagram website link module.

Does anyone have any input on how to get sponsors or how to advertise my blog a bit more to the public? I would love to hear your suggestions.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...