Friday, October 11, 2013

Once a week themed blog posts?

I have been thinking of doing a "Reflective Friday" post every Friday. To sort of reflect what I've done each week, what I have learned, what I have improved on and what I can do in order to improve things. How do you guys think about that? I think it's bloody brilliant. I hope you guys do too! I am also thinking of doing some equestrian/chic style, make up looks (like the one I wear nearly every day when I am in the mood to put makeup on) just something basic yet chic, some home styling tips, and such. So please, if you want to see me do something, please comment it down below; I am going to make a list of things I will blog about each day. Should I do tutorials on YouTube for things like easy braiding 1-2-3 for shows, french braiding a tail, steps to bathing your horse effectively and environmentally, um... how to tack up a horse, and things like that. I really would love to hear your input! I can do reviews on products (makeup or horsey). I am willing as long as you ask me darlings!

Love you!
Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...