Thursday, November 14, 2013

Brr it's getting cold!

Brrr... It's cold outside. I am surprised it hasn't even snowed yet. Apparently the ground is still too warm for any kind of snow to stick to it. Rhode Island (my hometown) has snow already! I am so jealous. Well, it is definitely time to break out my Mountain Horse winter tall boots and my new Ariat jacket for riding. Man, I even broke out MudLynn's Newmarket blanket for our walks so that she doesn't get cold. She is a spoiled little doggie. All she really needs now is an equestrian themed collar from Up Country Inc. and she will then be a full equestria-dog. 

I wonder how cold it will be on Monday during my lesson... We shall see... I have to remember to take my Christmas halter and lead rope to make sure it fits Hercules well. I think it will because it's an Arabian sized halter but it can be adjusted to fit. I really hope that it does fit, but if it doesn't, I will be devastated. My mom and I bought that halter I think two years ago at Equine Affaire. We saw it the year before we bought it and decided to get it because it was going to be our last Equine Affaire for a while since we moved to Virginia. Oh how I miss Equine Affaire. I looked at the demonstrators, clinics and speakers online and really wished I could have gone. But I couldn't so I made do with pictures and videos that my friends posted. 

Well, ta-ta my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...