Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Moment


Guys… I gave in. I could not help it. This perfume smells so lovely and beautiful. I love it! It's just the roll on perfume so I keep it in my purse. I love it. I can't stop saying that. How many other directioner's have this perfume? If you have the perfume and are a fan off the boys like me, follow or comment! I would to know some more directioners! I love the boys just as much as you do. They are so inspirational and they have grown into such handsome gentlemen. It's cute when I look back and see how young they were before they were the gents they are today. So inspirational. My favorite is Niall. He's so handsome and adorable. I'd love to meet him one day in my life. That would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...