Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's 39 Degrees!

Oh my goodness gracious you guys! It's about 35 degrees outside, I nearly froze this morning walking my dog! Good thing I put her winter coat on or she would have froze, but she looked very cute in her Newmarket coat. 

I hope I ride in the indoor arena tomorrow if it's going to be 39 degrees. I do not want my instructor to be sitting outside in the freezing weather with the biting wind that makes it feel colder. I am definitely bringing my bit warmer for Hercules' bit so his mouth is not shocked by the cold metal, and I am pulling out my Ariat jacket to wear over my Newmarket because it is definitely that time of year to bring out the heavy jackets. I think I am going to bring my Mountain Horse Boots in from the garage and then wear them in the lesson. I am not fond of ice block feet with normal leather tall boots. I prefer to be warm. 

I am, as of now sitting all bundled up in a blanket on my recliner with Mud who is keeping me warm as well. I just made tonights desert, Apple and Blackberry Crumble. Mhm mmm good! If you read my blog, please go follow my Instagram. The link to it is in the Links Page up at the top. You'll see more photos of Hercules and Mudlynn! :)

Anyways, I just got back from the library at one of the joint campus' of the community college I go to, and man it is HUGE. I think it's about the length of a football field. They had so many books I was in heaven! I love reading, I need to read more books. Do you guys have any book suggestions? I was at that library because I was working with my group members on our psychology project which is on Lycanthropy. It is actually a very interesting subject. We had three aspects on it; historical, psychological and the mainstream which was like entertainment. It's amazing how the entertainment world has manipulated it because in some films or tv shows, the werewolf is either more animal like or human like. I found it very interesting as I am very into any type of film that has some sort of supernatural aspect in it. 

Well guys, I am signing off! I will have maybe just a few head shots of Hercules tomorrow from my phone as my mom is just going to drop me off and do a bit of shopping! Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...