Friday, December 20, 2013

Chanel, the Apple to my Eye

Is there anyone out there that are in love with Chanel and all of its beauty? I am so in love with the two-tone Chanel flats, the Classic Flap Bag, and the Butterfly Sunglasses.

 I just love how chic these glasses look. I really adore the cat eye shape because it looks very elegant.
 I have been obsessed with this Chanel bag for God knows how long… It is just so… Pretty. I mean, I'm a girl. Girls like pretty things. But the back just gives off that regal energy and I just love it. I am hoping to find one of these in my closet one day. I prefer the black over any other color. Black is just so chic.
These flats are ADORABLE! I'd kill to wear these out somewhere, IF they were in my closet. A girl just dreams all the time. I know I do. I love the way the toe part of the shoe is black when the rest of the shoe is beige calfskin. 

Another thing that Chanel is famous for is their fragrance, Chanel #5. I've had this fragrance before and I absolutely loved it. I definitely recommend it to others because its fragrance to me is not at all powerful, but it is beautiful. To determine that a fragrance is perfect for you, it is to wear it and see if it is perfect for you. You never know if a fragrance that smells good in the bottle with smells good on you. Sometimes, it can be overpowering and sometimes it can work perfectly.


*I don't own any of these products, I am just admiring their beauty.*

Photo Credits to Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...