Friday, December 20, 2013

Carrie Diaries


So I am currently obsessed with watching The Carrie Diaries! I love it! I love how they are doing it as a prequel to the series Sex and the City about how they all come together starting with Carrie. I have a crush on the guy that plays Sebastian, sadly he's taken by the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens, much love to her! 
I'm still on Season 1 on Netflix, so I don't really know what is happening in the current season that is airing right now. I really love the season so far. If I became an actress, which is one of my dreams; I would love to be in the series. I would take any part they would give, except stunt doubles… That kind of weirds me out when you do crazy stuff, no offense to the stunt doubles out there in the acting world. I would just love to be an actress… Maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...