Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Three L's

Like
For today's "like", I like that you can wear white jeans during winter. Michael Kors states that if you jazz up a pair of white jeans with a shearling coat, cashmere sweater, and a pair of booties (Camel colored maybe) it will look perfect. I think he said that you can add a Swiss watch to make even more wintery. It would be the perfect winter outfit that you or I would like to wear during the winter days. You don't have to abide by the rules saying you can't wear white after Labor Day because you can! You just have to Winterize it to make it look perfect.

Love
Today, I am in love with Loki from the Avengers. I just love his bad boy nature and charisma, but I love that you can see the other side off him. I see a character who is in the dark, pushed away from family as the second best next to Thor. I mean, I love the hair, those luscious black locks that I love to run my hands through. Plus he has a beautiful accent. I mean, who can't resist an accent. Especially if it's a British one. Even though I like heroes, I prefer the villains. 

Loathe
Frankly, right now I am loathing the weather here in Virginia. It's December, yet it is pouring buckets and buckets of rain down on us. It's winter and I wish that Mother Nature would get that through her head and not think that it is April. Bloody hell, it was like 78 outside today! That's shorts weather! It's too crazy. I just want a nice sprinkle of snow on Christmas so that it feels more like Christmas. It's not Christmas in July for heaven's sake. Rhode Island and Washington have snow already! I am so envious of them at the moment because it actually LOOKS like Christmas and FEELS like Christmas; what with the snowflakes and the winter wind nipping at your nose like Jack Frost would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...