Thursday, December 26, 2013

Current Man Crush

I know it isn't Monday because normally Man Crush is Man Crush Monday, but I do not really care because I want to get this off my chest right now. 

I have a new man crush, but if you follow my Instagram, you'd know from last Monday. My new and probably my last man crush is the dashing Tom Hiddleston. He is my man crush for many reasons.

Reasons
1. Even though I don't know him personally, after watching many of his interviews and funny videos, I find him very handsome and attractive.
2. Even though he is 32, he does have immature outbursts which are adorable. I mean, everyone has their funny side and he definitely does; it is so cute.
3. He plays my favorite villain, Loki. I can relate to Loki because I am mischievous some of the time.
4. I can relate to his love for horses since I have such a strong love for them since I have been riding for nearly 11 years now, I'd love to go riding with him out in the English country side.
5. I just find his accent so alluring, like it pulls me in.
6. His laugh is adorable.

I mean, he is just so dashing and handsome. And his blue eyes are so beautiful, so captivating; I could get lost in them if I could. I do find him sexy, but I just prefer calling him handsome and dashing because he is that. He has that mischievous part of him that I find so intriguing. 

He is just so handsome…
Credits to Google Images

I may be turning 20 in February, but I do act as if I were older than 20. I did a Mental Age quiz and I received the age 28 which is pretty surprising but I agreed with the results. Another thing about me is that I am not a huge fangirl, but I am a fan; so I would not be the girl who be screaming in his face, I'd be the girl just calmly trying to start conversation with him. I mean, if I met a celebrity, I would treat them as though they were my family, warmly and welcoming. Since I worked as an extra in two parts of an episode that was never aired, I fell in love with the entertainment industry and actually got to talk with one of the actresses moms, and it was nice to know about the actress from the mothers point of view; that even though they are famous, they are just like you or me. And he is the kind of guy I would love to be friends with. He dresses like a gentleman which is what he is, a gentleman. I love men who dress in dress pants, a dress shirt and nice shoes; to me it shows how they can dress so wonderfully, casual dressed but not over dressed. I just love how many times, he chooses to dress like that rather than in a tee-shirt and jeans. It just shows that he cares about how he looks in public, which is the kind of guy that I like. I also find his knowledge of many languages (ability to speak) very intelligent. I find that a man that knows many things or can speak different languages very intelligent. I'd love to meet him one day.

Lets just end this post with me telling you that I do have a crush on Tom Hiddleston… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...