You guys have no idea about how ecstatic I am about my fall semester grades! I have 4 A's! That's an A in History, Developmental Psychology, Survey of 20th Century Culture, and in Greek Mythology; to be honest an A in each of the classes really make me proud. I worked hard this semester and I deserve it. The only class I am waiting for is my College Success Skills, which I think I have an A in already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads
Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...
-
A is for the apartment that I signed a lease for this fall! All I need to do is go to the property management office and drop off the depo...
-
This Spring Quarter, I am a campus representative for Serengetee. I help bring awareness about Serengetee’s support of d...
-
B is for bookstore! Have you ever gone to the college bookstore a lot? I tend to. Why? Because they carry a lot of different socks! I’ve a...
No comments:
Post a Comment