Saturday, December 14, 2013

Constant Change of Mind

I really dislike my brain sometimes you guys. I change my mind about college so many times. Right now, I was thinking of moving to Rhode Island and attending URI by majoring in Fashion Merchandising/French. But now, I think of when I tried going to Oregon State University and how I ended up coming home cause I missed being home and my house. So I thought it over again since I wanted to get an apartment in Rhode Island and I thought about my finances in the end. I then concluded that it would be difficult because as of right now I do not have a job and I am currently waiting for a call from the dry cleaners that I applied to. As much as I'd love to move there and be with all my friends, I am not financially stable and I would rather be closer to my mom rather than an ocean away. Like, I am the kind of girl who is a family girl. I don't want to be far, just far enough to have my own freedom, but close enough of a drive home to visit on the weekends. 

It's my comfort zone that determines where I want to go. And that is WSU. Close to family, yet I still have my own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...