Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 12: Letter L


This is the best place to go when studying for an exam. Our library has Zoe’s Bagels so we have a place to get a snack when we are heading to find a quiet place to study. Sometimes though, it can get too quiet. But, there is always that sense of peace and calm when you’re studying in the library. I often go to the library a lot when it is time for midterms or finals. When it is around finals time, I only go to the library to pet the dogs that come to help lower the amount of stress that the students have due to finals.


8 comments:

  1. How nice that they allow dogs to come to be petted. A great stress reliever I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive library! I could see myself settling in there.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our library never had food...that sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a nice library! I like that it has food! Good place indeed to study!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. In college, I once walked out of our library before a big storm was about to hit. As I walked down the outside steps, the lights went out. I heard the screams and wails of all the students up on the third floor computer lab. All that lost work!!!

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...