Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge: Day 13: Letter M


This is the downside to the middle of each quarter: midterms. Yuck! Although I have been fortunate because I have had few midterms over the two quarters because some of my classes didn’t have midterms. Although, I think the more things you are graded on, the better you do overall because you see where you need to strengthen your knowledge. I’ve had classes where it is just graded on three things: midterm, final and paper. I sometimes think that this is a bad way to do a class cause we aren’t quizzed on anything. Quizzes help build up to midterms.

3 comments:

  1. And M is for Midway point of A to Z! Thanks for your continued participation!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    M is for Movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated grading Midterms. But welcome to the Mid-point of the Challenge!

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you; I rather have quizzes and then the midterm and final. You kind of get a feeling what may be on the "big" tests with the quizzes.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...