Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lone Survivor

Today, there was the free family film on the base so my parents and I went to see it. I have got to say, the film is amazing and truly focuses on the story of Operation Red Wings. It showed how many of our soldiers risk their lives every day on missions so dangerous, that they don't know if they will be going home. This film makes me thankful for our military because they are out in places we have never been to, protecting us from any future harm. The wives of the men who were in Operation Red Wings are so brave to know they could have lost someone they loved, their husbands are in memory. The men had such valor and courage to be out there fighting, surviving. May God bless every soldier in our military.

Go see Lone Survivor, you will be blown away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...