Monday, December 9, 2013

The Future!

I have been thinking long and hard and I have decided to do the double major at URI which is the French and Fashion Merchandising double major. I have been so undecided on what I truly wanted to do and I think I have also been a bit blind… I have always loved French and Fashion and it is the perfect bundle since they are part of the double major. 

Since URI is in Rhode Island, it feels more like home to me. Like it is the place I will feel happier in.

Today, with the help of my mom, we made a budget for if I had an apartment during the years I am at college at URI. It's gives me an idea on what I need to save and put away for future expenses. I am really hoping I get a call for an interview at ZOOTS because it would really help me because I would be making some extra money to put away in the bank. I would be so blessed if I got the job. It would really benefit my account tremendously.

Plus to increase my independence for my own benefit, I am taking more and more care of my dog, MudLynn. I've been brushing her coat, clipping her nails, making sure her water is topped, keeping note of when she needs her meal or snacks, and letting in and out of the yard for potty. I just bought her new bed which is her Christmas present this year. She'll be a happy puppy.

Plus I am starting to take more care of my bedroom so that it stays clean and that I don't have any unnecessary laundry to do. So I make sure I hang up the clothes I just wore that aren't dirty and wear them the next day. I do laundry about once every two weeks cause my hamper is always so low on the quantity.

So yeah, that's my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...