Monday, December 9, 2013

Finals are nearly FINISHED

It is so crazy how this semester is nearly over. I mean, I only have two finals to study for which are History and Greek Mythology. I already took my others. I think I am doing well for my grades. It's my goal that I get on the Dean's List this semester and so on. I am an A student, and I will be one. So I am off to study for History and make lots of notes for Greek Mythology. For Greek Mythology, my professor is letting us use our notes for the first 15 minutes of exam time. Also, I have to start my Greek Mythology exam essay which I have to take to class. 

Oh my gosh, I have to tell you something! I got a 98% on my latest Greek Mythology test! I was so happy, you have no idea! Well, wish me luck on my two finals!

Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...