Friday, December 27, 2013

New Film Haul

Seasons 1-6 of The Big Bang Theory


Since Christmas Day, I've been watching The Big Bang Theory with my parents. So far, we are on Season 3. I have been laughing so much my stomach hurts. I love the cast and the characters because they are so funny and humorous. I love Raj on how he is so nervous to talk to girls, it's too cute. Sheldon is hilarious because he is very superior to the others on what he has to do and how he can't change his groove. Howard is just funny because of his dickies and skinny jeans. Leonard is funny because he gets upset when he has to deal with Sheldon all the time. Penny is Penny, she is amazing! 

Jodhaa Akbar


I have a love for Bollywood films and this was the first one I've watched. I love the music because the music is so lulling and beautiful. I have some of the sound track on my iPhone and I listen to it often. The costumes are just gorgeous! The time and effort put into them must have been very intricate. Also I love the cast! Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai are amazing in this film. They have become my favorite Bollywood actress and actor. 

Memoirs of a Geisha


I really do love this film because it shows what a Geisha did. The kimonos are so spectacular! I would love to visit Japan one day since this film has created a love for Japan and their culture. The cast did an amazing job at filling their roles. This film literally gives you a strong glimpse of their everyday life, culture and what happened to them during World War II. 

The Miracle of the White Stallions


This film is based on a true story. Reasons why I love his film is because I love the Lipizzaners and it's historical. I've seen the Lipizzaners perform here in the states but I would always love to see them perform in Vienna, Austria. That would be a dream come true. The horses are so well trained through the consistency of their trainers that they perform the moves so flawlessly. It is just so beautiful.

Breaking Dawn Part 2

I have been a Twi-hard ever since I've read the books and since the first film came out. I love it! My favorite is the cottage that the Cullen's built Edward and Bella, it was very homely. If you watch the films from the beginning, you can definitely see the difference in quality because each on got better and better. I am sad the series is over. I do think Stephanie Meyer should write a series about Jacob and Nessie. I think that would be a cute mini-series. Does anyone else agree with me?

Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit


This is a very humorous film! I love it! I know I may be turning 20, but it's natural to have a few children's films to make you laugh; you know to bring the child in you to life. I love this film because it talks about the Washington International Horse Show and also because it has to deal with a horse of course. Since I just recently went to the WIHS, I knew from this film what kind of classes that might be there. Sadly, my parents and I missed the Military class. But we did see the Hermes Cup which was spectacular because we got to see Beezie Madden and Clint Farrington jump.   

I hope you guys will check some of these films out and find them just as enthralling as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...