Friday, December 27, 2013

How I use my 3 Pound Ankle Weights

Picture credits to Amazon

I have been using the ankle weights so much since I got them for Christmas.  I walk around the house with them on my ankles as if they weren't on my ankles. The work really well when I walk up the stairs with them on. Also, I do donkey kicks with them. I started doing donkey kicks with each ankle weight on each ankle, but now that my bum has gotten used to the weight, I have started putting the two ankle weights on one ankle which doubles the weight on one ankle at a time. I also keep them on my ankles when I do bicycle crunches and it really does help. They add an extra weight and causes me to work harder to hit 50 bicycle crunches. They also help tone my legs when I do scissor kicks.

I love that I am getting into a fitness flow. It makes me feel a lot more energized, especially after I come home from the gym. I did 50 minutes on the bicycle and 5 minutes running. Then my friend Hannah and I went in the sauna for about 10 minutes. I am starting to love the gym. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...