Friday, December 27, 2013

10 New Things in my Bedroom

1.
I have been in love with this handbag since last year! I am now the proud owner of the Black and White Selma bag! I am so nervous to take it out! Every night, I place it in its dust bag on top of my dresser. I want it to last a long time so I am taking many precautions. 


2.
I found this book when my family did our annual Barnes and Noble Christmas outing. It caught my attention because it's about a French woman's secrets to feeling beautiful everyday. Since I love anything French, I just had to have it. Once I read it, I will do a book review on it for you guys!


The spines of the books
The covers
3.
I love these box books. They are so cute because you could hide things inside them or use them a box to put a gift in. Right now they are on my bookcase. I am also obsessed with how they have peacocks on them. I've been looking at them for so long at Michael's but I didn't buy them. So my mom surprised me with them!

4.
I've been loving this perfume! I am so happy that I finally have one! Daisy "Eau So Fresh" is so fragrant. Every time I would go to the NEX, I would go and get a spritz of this perfume. I am so happy I have perfume again since I ran out of my Chanel #5. I miss Chanel but I am loving my Marc Jacobs perfume. 

5.
I got this body butter in a set with a scrubby and a bottle of body wash. I haven't tried the body butter yet, but I have used the body wash. It smells so good! Cranberry scented shower gels, lotions and or candles are my favorite. I would like to get a Cranberry Chutney candle by Yankee Candle one day to light in my home. My home would smell so good.

6. 
I am so in love with my new MK monogram cross body bag! It's tiny and easy to use. All I put inside are my ID, some cash and iPhone since I don't need to take very much whenever I go somewhere. I have a Kindle case in the same monogram.

 7.
This book also caught my eye at Barnes and Noble because it has so many fashion tips. Tips such as how to wear thigh high boots without looking like a hooker and what types of clothing are perfect for your body shape. I also like it because it has chapters on what to wear to the Hamptons, West Coast Cities, Europe, and Hawaii. I am so excited to read it that one day soon I will re-vamp my closet to clothes that are classy yet they flatter my body shape.

8. 
These two pieces are part of my Hope Chest which is a chest for my future apartment or condo. The one on the left is a decretive toilet roll holder to place on the back of the toilet. I really love it because it has peacocks on it and I just love peacocks. The one on the right is a glass dish that is holding a set of guest towels. Again the guest towels and glass dish have peacocks on them which is really beautiful.

9.
I love this watch. I choose this on my family's annual Target trip where we each go around, write what we like and then someone chooses randomly with a $50 gift card. I was so happy my mum got this for me! I finally have a watch! My old one broke so I was forced to use my phone all the time. I like using a watch to tell time because it is classier. It looks so pretty on my wrist.

10.
As you can see, I got quite a few things related to peacocks. I love this little journal, it is so cute. I'd use this for things such as quick little notes or grocery lists for when I have an apartment or condo in the future.

What are some new things that you go for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...